- Receive the Kansas Defense Journal, the quarterly KADC newsletter, with access to a library of past newsletters.
- Weekly legislative bulletins during the legislative session.
- Weekly emails with links to the latest published and unpublished decisions by the Kansas Court of Appeals and the Kansas Supreme Court.
- Opportunity to request and/or participate in the drafting of Amicus Briefs on issues of interest to members.
- Member rate to the KADC Annual Conference. The Annual Conference is held during the first week of December each year in Kansas City. We generally offer approximately 12 hours of Kansas Continuing Legal Education with one hour of Ethics. The planning committee does a great job of lining up high quality speakers, which have included James W. McElhaney and Larry Pozner in recent years. We hope you can join us this year!
- Members Only access to the website.
- Opportunities to network with professional peers.
Member only page gets you access to:
- Articles of Association & Bylaws
- Unpublished Opinions
- Legislative Reports & Testimony
- Amicus Briefs
- Membership Directory